Join Red Alert Robotics
- Student Application (FRC and FTC) – Updated for 2017-2018 School year! Must be filled out to join the team. Students wishing to join either the FTC or FRC or compete with BOTH must fill out this one application.
- FIRST STIMS– ALL (both FTC and FRC) students must register and apply for the team through FIRST’s website.
- Note: Parents must also create an account to complete the required consent forms online.
- 1741_Robotics_Handbook_2016-2017_final (FRC, grades 9-12) – Update for 2017-2018 school year coming soon! Students AND Parents must read the entire manual and sign and return the last several pages in order to officially join the team. This must be completed before November 1, 2016 to be eligible for the 2017 season.
- FIRST TECH CHALLENGE (FTC) Student Handbook 2016-17 (FTC, grades 8-9) — Update for 2017-2018 school year coming soon! Students and parents must read the entire manual and sign the last page in order to officially join the team. Return the last page signed to an FTC mentor.
- FIRST TIMS — Mentors must be sent an invitation to register for the team through FIRST’s website.
- Please send an email to email@example.com if you’re interested in becoming a mentor for 1741.
- Mentor Handbook – Coming Soon
If you’re interested in sponsoring our team, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and visit this page for more information.