GIFT CARD FUNDRAISER: orders and money (checks payable to RARPO) are due at the RARPO meeting each month. Give the checks to Lori Kogut. Delivery is usually at the student meeting the following Thursday.
RARPO coordinator: Lori Kogut, 317-694-4795, email@example.com, Adam’s mom
More info at user guide: https://www.shopwithscrip.com/Support
Scrip fundraising is a no-selling program that allows families to raise money for their child’s robotics fees
- Order gift cards using the Scrip website at face value, and your coordinator orders those cards from Great Lakes Scrip Center at a reduced price. The difference in price is an instant rebate for your organization and will get applied to your child’s dues
- Pay for everyday purchases using gift cards from national and local retailers in place of cash, checks, and credit cards
- Over 300 of the country’s biggest brands, including grocery, department stores, gas stations, restaurants, hotels, home improvement, and more. Ex. CVS, Meijer, Speedway
- Use Scrip to pay for your normal weekly purchases -you can easily raise $500 or more per year.
- Currently only parents of the robotics students and mentors can sign up. Grandparents and other family members would have to give you their order and money. You can then order on your account on the website and pay with 1 check made out to RARPO.
About the program
Go to the shopwithscrip.com website to see a list of participating retailers. This listing will also indicate the amount of gift card available to purchase and the percentage of cash back rebate received on that card.
Step 1: One time sign up to get started (an email address is required) www.shopwithscrip.com
Step 2: Go online at shopwithscrip.com to place your order
Step 3: Give payment (checks made out to RARPO) to scrip coordinator (Lori Kogut)
Step 4: Once a month Lori will verify payment to RARPO and release the order to the Scrip ordering center (to reduce shipping fees charged to RARPO) –
Step 5: Gift cards will be delivered to Lori and then you will be notified by email about delivery timing
Step 6: Student’s accounts will be credited periodically throughout the year (depending on when payments received from Scrip)
To sign up:
- email Lori Kogut at firstname.lastname@example.org to receive the RARPO Scrip enrollment code
- go to shopwithscrip.com
- click on “sign in”
- click on “get started”
- fill out form and accept conditions
- enter our Scrip enrollment code (available from Lori Kogut once verified as a RARPO member)
To place an order:
- Go to shopwithscrip.com and sign in
- Click on shop tab – add items to cart – check out
- Print out confirmation
Give check (made out to RARPO) and confirmation print out to Scrip coordinator (Lori Kogut)