Team Fundraising Opportunities
1) Friends and Family Letters: Student must have addresses of perspective individuals to receive fully tax deductible donation toward student fees. Stacy Osborne has plenty of letters and envelopes for students still wanting to participate in this fundraiser.
Link to instructions on how to do the letter: http://www.redalert1741.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/10/Friends-and-Family-Letter-slide.pdf
Link to sponsorship form: http://www.redalert1741.org/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/FriendsFamilyForm2014_2015.pdf
Contact: Stacy Osborne: firstname.lastname@example.org
2) ONGOING: Scrips/Gift Cards: Parents of students sign up at shopwithscrip.com after contacting Lori Kogut for the Red Alert Enrollment Code so that your funds are tied to Red Alert/your student. Different percentages go back to your child’s account based upon the card percentage listed on the site. This is a great site for your Christmas and everyday needs!
Link to Scrips info: http://www.redalert1741.org/rarpo/gift-cards/
Contact: Lori Kogut: email@example.com 317-694-4795
3) ONGOING: FIRST Light Bulb Sales: Students may sell dimmable and non-dimmable LED light bulbs. Proceeds from $4.00 – $7.00 plus per bulb go back toward your child’s fees.
There are currently 60watt equivalent dimmable and non dimmable available. I am putting in an order for 100watt equivalent this week.
Contact: Valerie Schmoll: Valerie.firstname.lastname@example.org 317-412-2461
4) Robot t-shirts: Shirts come in all sizes, S-M-L-XL, Black t-shirt with red robot or grey t-shirt with pink robot. Each shirt is $10.00. This is a great Christmas gift!
Contact: Donna Vaught: email@example.com 317-417-3836
5) Amazon smile: Shop at smile.amazon.com and choose Red Alert Robotics as your charity and Amazon will donate a portion of each eligible sale to the team.
6) Kroger Community Rewards: Link your Kroger Plus Card to Red Alert Robotics and Kroger will make a donation to Red Alert every time you shop at Kroger. Go to https://www.kroger.com/communityrewards to register.